Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'll Be There For You...

When the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you...
Like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you...
Cause, you're there for me too.


I'm a pushover.
I don't really know what the definition of that word actually is though...
I'm going to look it up...


[....... LOOKING UP ANSWER ........]


 1. One that is easily defeated or taken advantage of


Okay, well, I mean, I don't know how much of that is exactly true... but, I don't think it's false by any means.


I feel like I'm too nice.


Is that a good quality?


I feel like it puts me in last place more often than not...




Hear me out, okay?
When you're there for people all the time, it just sucks that people can't be there for you when you need them...


Whatevss.


La La La --- It doesn't matter --- La La La


Seriously.
On campus, strange people come  up to me & say the creepiest things, and yet, I can't find it in my soul to blow them off or be rude at all.
I seriously listen to what they have to say & then, maybe I end up regretting it later, but, ya know what?!


If more people would just be friendly, I feel like it would make the lives of those who are labeled as social outcasts a much more enjoyable one.


Step it up, society.


Be there for people when they need you.
And reach out to those who might not be screaming for "help" out loud.






Whew... Serious blog.








Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment