Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Want To Hold Your Hand...

Unfortunately...
College didn't start off ideally for me.
But, things like this aren't really in my control.


On Sunday, August 21, 2011 my Papa passed away... :'(
So, it was my third day of college & classes hadn't even started yet :/
I didn't want to be here anymore & I just wanted to go home.
I didn't go a whole day that week without crying at least once.
I realized that I'd have to miss a couple classes already so I could make it back home for the calling hours and actual funeral.


Once I made it home for everything, being with family really helped me gain some closure. The services were beautiful & my Papa finally looked like he was at peace.


Here's a pic of me & my papa last year :) <3
I love him forever & always <3


Even though I know he's in a better place, I still miss him every day & think about him all the time.


Our time together was so precious. I appreciate the extra 15 years I got with him after his cancer.




I love you Papa <3



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment