Monday, October 3, 2011

2nd Annual October Challenge...

Last year...
I was able to blog 20 times in the month of October!

October is the best month ever :)
For one, my birthday is this month.


But two:
Fall makes the outdoors so b-e-a-utiful :)


This weekend was rather nice, for the most part.


Friday:
I went to a highlighter party.
They're so fun! You go, wear a white shirt, and draw on people.
Definitely fun.


Saturday:
I studied & got some work done.
The fire alarm totally went off at 6:30 in the morning though... gross.
and to top it all off, we had a tornado drill at 10AM... even worse cause after we got up, we found out we didn't need to actually go.


Then, during the day, I went to see the movie 50/50 with Veronica, Justin, Aaron & Andy :)
It was surprisingly great.
I love the way they were able to use comedy in a movie about cancer, but still keeping it heartfelt.


I definitely recommend it.




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment