Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Salted Caramel Mocha Sadness...

I was so sad.
I went to Starbucks to get a Salted Caramel Mocha yesterday and I was denied.
They were all out of the salt.
I didn't care.
I had been looking forward to one for so long.
Especially since last season when they got rid of them.
Hopefully they get more in soon.
end rant.




So today, the season finale of Dance Moms aired!
I know this show is ridiculous, but I really like it still.
Maybe it's because I used to dance? But I never did it competitively or anything like that.
It's just awesome entertainment.
Don't compare it to Toddlers and Tiaras. That show is just creepy. (I still like it though...)
Anyways, they got to be in a music video & it was pretty cool.
For those of you who watch the show, (Spoiler) I'm really glad Chloe got a chance for once. It's so annoying that Maddie always gets everything and that she thinks she's going to get it all.




MOST IMPORTANTLY:
MY BIRTHDAY IS ON SATURDAY!!!! :D
I can't freaking believe it & I can't freaking wait!!!
I also get to actually go home one Friday.... :)
I can't wait to see my family! I miss them all so much!!!




MURR.
I still have some things to do tonight.
And I don't want to.



Maybe I will.....




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment