Sunday, December 19, 2010

While Everybody Else is Getting Out of Bed...

I'm usually getting in it...
I'm not in it to win it,
& There's a thousand ways you can skin it.
My feet have been on the floor...
Flat like an idle singer.
Remember winger, I digress...
I confess you are the best thing in my life.
But I'm afraid when I hear stories about a husband & wife,
There's no happy endings, no Henry Lee...
But you are the greatest thing about me.
If it's love...
& We decide that it's forever,
No one else could do it better.
If it's love...
& We're two birds of a feather,
Then, the rest is just whatever :)

I love this song :)
I saw Train perform it live... It was awesome.


Well, I think it's safe to say...
That I'm going to be sad when the Christmas season is over :/
But we still have plenty of time :) I mean, five days..
That's a lot, right? Haha.

On Thursday...
I found out that I have to get my wisdom teeth out...
ON THE 30th!!!
That's kinda short notice... *sigh*

I'm just gonna have to make the best of it!
It won't be so bad, right?...

Tonight...
If my secret Santa gift exchange with my friends :)
I'm pretty excited.
We've been doing 'em every year.
BUT! This year is special because we combined two groups of secret Santas together :)
It's gonna be good :)


Well, I don't know what else to say :)
Things have been going well.
I've had a pretty interesting 2010 to say the least :P
I'm pretty interested to find out how I'll fair in 2011... :)
Don't worry...
I should be able to blog a couple more times before the year is out!
Especially if I'm gonna be bed-ridden for a while after my surgery.
Have an excellent Sunday night everyone :)


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment