Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's the MOST Wonderful Time of the Year... :)

Today:
It was our first snow day of the year :)
We only have three a year now.. until we have start making up days...
That's not going to happen for the seniors hopefully! :) Haha

Things have been crazy lately!
I feel like I haven't blogged in ages!

Well, time to play catch-up :)

For Musical Theatre class:
It's mini musical time!
That's when we get in small groups & put on a show.
But there's a catch! We only have 20 minutes to put on the show, while incorporating all different aspects of a musical: singing, dancing & acting!
My group is putting on Sweeney Todd :)
We're pretty darn excited to say the least! Haha :)

We're going thrifting soon to find our costumes! :) <3

School:
Has been pretty decent.
I haven't had much too do for it lately & my mom has been questioning my lack of homework... Hahaha :P
I'm definitely not complaining :)
Also: We had a snow day today, so that was great news!
& We only have three more days of school left until break :)
Oh! & Thursday is my holiday choir concert <3

Christmas:
Today I spent my snow day watching Christmas movies! :)
I love Christmas :)
So much...
No one has any idea :) Haha

Anyways,
I'm glad I got a chance to write a little today :)
I should have more time on my hands now to write :)


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment