Friday, December 17, 2010

Sing Noel...

Sing Noel, Noel, Noel...
Last night was my first choir concert in four years :O
& Ironically, it's my last... well, of the "Christmas" variety anyway.

The concert was so fun.
I honestly don't know why I wasn't in choir all four years of high school...
I don't have "regrets" per say, but I wish I had done it :) Haha

When it came to the point in the concert where the seniors get to turn their stoles from orange to white...
That part got to me a little... & it really got to my mom :P
She's not going to be able to make it through my graduation!


My cousins Randy, Paul, me, & my brother Danny :)


Today was the last...
Day of school for 2010 :)
Which is pretty exciting!
Once 2011 hits... The time is seriously drawing nearer... :O

Tonight's gonna be...
A good good night :)
It's Friday.. which means BASKETBALL GAME! :)
It's away at Tallmadge tonight & my friends and I are going.
We haven't missed a game yet! :)





P.S. Christmas is almost here! Isn't it exhilarating?! :D






Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment