Saturday, November 6, 2010

Workin' 9 to 5...

So it's 10:20 am right now...
and I've been here at the school since a little bit before nine.


We're just working on a bunch 'a stuff.
I'm gonna be here until 5:00 PM...


We do get an hour break for lunch though...
So don't think they're starving us or something like that.


This show will hopefully be pretty good...
We've just got a lot to learn in twelve days (Which is when the show opens)
So, perhaps it'll come together throughout this next week when we have rehearsal from 6PM to 10PM.. Woo!... :/


I've been sitting here forever & I'm not really doing much...
But my throat hurts really bad :/ So, I don't really want to spend eight hours singing.

Don't worry though, I brought my Snuggie with me! :) :) :) :)



SNUGGIE = LOVE <3 Haha


If any of you are planning on being bored any day from November 18th to the 21st, you should definitely consider coming to see the Wizard of Oz :) It's gonna be good... Well, especially our set. I don't even want to admit how much money we spent on it.


It's gonna be swell... once things actually start coming together.


I'm so tired...
I'm celebrating my birthday with my dad's side of the family tonight :)
That'll be nice :)
I get to see my K-Grand <3 She's home from OSU! :D


& Then after that, I'm hanging out my friends :)
Not like we don't do that every weekend though :)


You have no idea how much I love senior year!
I probably get one thing for homework a week... MAYBE!
It's pretty fabb :)
I also love that I got almost all of my academic classes out of the way early on so I can take it easy this year :)


This blogging session is basically a rant... after Musical Theater is over, I'll be much more happier and cheerful... I promise :) Hahaha




My terrible mood right is on roll-over from yesterday & the day before... Hopefully things will be better soon :/ *sigh*


We're learning more songs right now...
So, I mean I suppose that's good...
But I don't wanna...
and I just got back from doing a song again... the one we know very well.


Oh, well...
This day can't get too much worse.
Lalalalalalaa....
I'm out of complain-y things to say :P Haha








Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment