Saturday, November 27, 2010

We're Off To See The Wizard....

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz...

The Lion, Dorothy, Tin Man, and Scarecrow  heading into Oz! :)
If anyone missed it, my lack of blog posts was due to my hectic schedule.
I had rehearsal every day & there was just never enough time.
I had a pretty nice experience though.
It was hectic nonetheless.. But what show isn't?

Our show sold out so quickly that half the students didn't even get a chance to see it!
We were happy though, because of course, being a program of the arts, we definitely have our struggles with money & keeping afloat!
Since our levy failed though, we'll see what our status is next year!
Musical Theatre is a class at school during school, which is when we learn our stuff
(Before we start after school rehearsals that is)
[& Those start three weeks before the show opens]
So, yeah... That's basically the status on that one :P

Maybe some of you had the chance to see it!
Or maybe you've seen shows of ours in the past?
They really are impressive for high school shows.
It'd be a real shame to lose something like 'em...

I'm graduating & won't be here next year, but my brother is only a freshman... and I want him and everyone else to be offered the same opportunities that I was able to have!

Like I said, we'll see!

Me [Left] My friend Gea [Right] :)
We were Jitterbugs :)

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving :)



Food for Thoughts :)






No comments:

Post a Comment