Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Don't Wanna Be...

… Anything other than what 
I've been tryin' to be lately.
All I have to do is think of me 
& I have peace of mind.

I have one, count 'em, ONE week left of teenage life.
If you ask me, that's pretty scary.

20.

20.

20.

OH. MY. GOSH!

So many things happen in your 20s!
I just can't contemplate that!

Reason #1:
Finishing higher education & graduating!

Reason #2:
Getting a real job in the real world!

Reason #3:
Getting engaged & married! :)

Reason #4:
Starting a family?! :O

It's all really scary.
SO MUCH STUFF CAN/MIGHT HAPPEN!
I just can't believe I'm about to move on to the next decade of my life!

Phew.

It's kinda a lot to take in.
Obviously all those things aren't going to happen over night…
But, 20 just showed up so fast… Who knew!?

Wahhh.
Hello pulse check.
Welcome to reality & the real world!

I really want to make the best 
& most of the next 10 years of my life.

I think I can do that much.

Wish me luck…


I think I'm ready for a life though.
Are you?




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment