Thursday, February 2, 2012

Where Have You Been?!

WHAT IS MY LIFE!?

Well, to tell you the truth...
I actually do ask myself this question every day!
Unfortunately, I don't know the answer yet.
I can't wait to be able to fill in that blank.
"My life is _________"

That'll be a grand day indeed.

I'm so incredibly happy right now though :)

SO:
I feel kinda bad for neglecting to blog the entire month of January...
Oops...

Here's an update:
I'm in my second semester of college now for one!
Don't worry, it's still going great!
I can't even express how much I love Bowling Green State University :)
It's the best !

Anyway...
I've recently become super obsessed with weddings.
It makes me want to be a wedding planner....
I'm not really sure what else I need to update you all on.
HMM...
I didn't get the RA job I was applying for here.
WAHHH.
Haha. But no, really.. It's not a big deal.
Now I get to live with Veronica again :)
& our new friends Carrie, Natalie, Becca & an unknown 6th roomie :P

Hmm...
I got sparkly Ugg boots before I came back to school...
They're kinda ridiculous.
But everyone who sees them loves them & I get compliments wherever I go :P

Q&A:
I know a bunch of you have been asking about Austin...
Seriously... I was bombarded by people yesterday. Haha
I met him through my friends Josh & Joe - he's one of their roommates.
No, we are not dating :P But yes, we are going on our first official date tomorrow :)
(Well, technically today!)
YAY :)
He's so gosh darn presh :)

GUESS WHAT?!
.....
Happy Groundhogs Day!
I really hope SOME tv channel will be playing that movie...


What the heck is my life STILL?!
I've been pretty busy lately.
I joined VCTO
It's a club for people in VCT & people who like that sort of stuff :P
So I've got that whole thing going on.
And we're all going to D.C. for Photoshop World at the end of March! :)
I'm such a nerd & I'm so freaking pumped for it!

Mmkay.
I should probably go to sleep now...
I hope you all have a super stellar Thursday :)
Don't get too thirsty now, kids :P



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment