Sunday, February 19, 2012

Not Like The Movies...

He put it on me, I put it on,
Like there was nothing wrong.



It didn't fit, it wasn't right.
Wasn't just the size.


They say you know,
When you know.
I don't know.


I didn't feel
The fairytale feeling, no.



Am I a stupid girl
For even dreaming I could?


If it's not like the movies,
That's how it should be, yeah.


When he's the one, I'll come undone,
And my world will stop spinning


And that's just the beginning, yeah.





Although you might think some things should be like the movies,
Maybe they should be, but you just have it all wrong.
When things are going right, you'll know that it's supposed to be that way, and you might have just had it wrong before.


Everyone should get to experience that fairytale feeling.




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment