Sunday, August 14, 2011

You Say Goodbye & I Say Hello...

WELL:
My Papa is still in the hospital :/
This isn't how I wanted to leave things.
Hopefully going to church in the morning will help me find peace.
Please keep him in your thoughts & prayers <3

I don't know where to begin right now...
You know how there are just those times when you're at a loss for words?
This is one of those times I suppose.

Friends:
I got to see a bunch of my MT friends tonight!
They're the best.
Theater people are always so happy & they just know how to brighten up the mood!


I'm going to miss them all so much!
They've definitely all impacted my life more than they know.


Getting involved in the musical theater program at school was probably one of the best decisions I've ever made. Seriously.


I'm not in a good mood tonight & it's really bothering me.
Ughh.
While I was on vacation I saw a glass & it had labels that said half empty on the bottom half & half full on the upper portion. Well, the glass was made so that no liquid goes to the bottom and it always stays in the top half!
How clever is that?!
Well, I need stay positive I suppose...
But I just don't know how to...
Help?


Tonight, I'm going to listen to some music & just hope that when I wake up, everything is better :)
<3


AH.
:)
I'm forcing myself to be in a better mood!
So, I'm going to think about happy stuff... happy thoughts, like, the kind of thoughts that helped Wendy, Michael & John fly in Peter Pan.


I wish I could fly..


How cool would it be if you could fly?!
I wanna!


Sorry for the complete randomness of this post.
I've got tons on my mind & I'm so overwhelmed that I don't know where to begin.


Thanks for reading :)




Stay classy ;)




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment