Saturday, August 13, 2011

Here's What You Missed...

Phew! It's certainly been a while...

In May, school was school. 
It was weird that everything was ending, but I knew that I was about to embark on a journey in life.

I won that $500 art scholarship that I applied for!
I couldn't have been happier about that!
I was also awarded with the journalism award, the art award and...
"MOST ARGYLE" 
:)
That was definitely the highlight :P Haha

ALL OF A SUDDEN:
The Tuesday night the week of PROM, I went to sleep with a bad pain in my lower stomach/side area.
I woke up the next morning in so much pain & I wasn't able to move very well.
My mom knew something was wrong, so she took me to the emergency room at Children's Hospital.
(Funny how at the beginning of this blog and my senior year, I was there.. and then I was about to end it there too... eh?)
Well... They ran millions (obvious exaggeration) of tests, and it came down to the decision of whether or not I wanted to have my appendix out or not.
The doctor told me I could either wait and risk the possible bursting of the appendix and be held up for probably five days or have the appendectomy and be better in time for prom on Saturday.
I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD WITH THE SURGERY.
I was pretty scared...
Luckily I took to the anesthesia excellently AND everything went perfectly well!

This was the day that Ben left me and went to Europe :(
It was a difficult chunk of time with very little means communication, but he got home safely, had an amazing time singing and got me some very nice presents <3 Haha

SENIOR TRIP
Was a very fun time :P
My nice group of besties and I went to Ocean City, MD for a week of beach fun!
We had a pretty fun time. 
If it were in the moment, it would have been quite comical to document the day-by-day haps the whole week, but, yanno, I'm sure you can all just take my word for it that we had fun.


JOB
I work at Raintree Country Club :) I like it there!
I love all the people there too :)
I'll tell you more about that later!


COLLEGE
Is just around the corner.
I went to Washington D.C. for the first time last week.
That was a pretty fun vacation!
I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did.


THE CURRENT HAPS:
I leave for college on Friday!
It's weird how real this is becoming.
I'm having a hard time with it.
I know, I know...
I was the one who couldn't wait to go and had already had my down payment made on my dorm room and accepted admittance on Sept. 26th of LAST YEAR!
But still.. now it's actually real.. It's happening.. It's here..
I feel like I have so much to do still but no time to get it done!
I hope I can find time.
I don't wanna be unprepared or forget anything.


I've just gotta keep my motto in my head:
"Just keep breathing"... 




Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment