Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Journey to Completing My Bucket List...

Something that's been on my bucket list for years is to actually see every film that was nominated for an Academy Award.

This year, I'm actually making a conscious effort to see them all.
If I get really close and don't see like...two...
I'm going to be super salty...

Here are the movies that I've seen so far:

1. Big Hero 6
2. Birdman
3. Boyhood
4. Feast
5. Gone Girl
6. Guardians of the Galaxy
7. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
8. Interstellar
9. Into the Woods
10. The Judge
11. The Lego Movie
12. X-Men: Days of Future Past

--------------------------------------------------------

So, as you can see... I'm far from the 60 films that were nominated, but I'm determined to cross them all off!

Honestly, I've never really done anything like this before, and I've never really seen many from the "Best Picture" category as of late, and so watching these movies has been really great.

It's great to just look at the movies above and as I look down the list I can just really see why they've all made it this far!

I have off work tomorrow, so I think I'm going to spend as much time as possible seeing some more movies from the list. I know that some of the documentary movies are on Netflix! So that's a good motivator if I don't feel like going out tomorrow!

*****I would also just like to say that "Feast" (although I haven't seen any of the other shorts nominated) was my favorite & I think if you haven't seen it yet, go see Big Hero 6 and you'll be able to see it before the film. It's ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment