Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Four Score & Seven Years...

I haven't written anything in 4 months...
This is incredibly unlike me.
However, I blame this on the fact that I've barely had time to breathe this semester.

Everything is starting to come to a close though.
THANK GOODNESS.

Never again will I have to take 6 classes at the same time!
What a relief!

In my last post I talked about everything I wanted to accomplish, which I think was a very good idea, because looking back, I can see that I've almost started accomplishing those things.
Once I can cross some of those tasks off my list, the weight will be releasing off my shoulders!


I'm surviving the semester.
So what's up next?

Securing that final co-op for the summer!

I've already sent in my resume/applied at 24 companies.
I'm just so nervous... I feel like if I get my hopes up about something, I'll be extra sad if it doesn't work out. I did that once already, but it looks like I might have a second chance, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I've gone through quite a few "lasts" recently.
It's kind of bittersweet!

I had my last meeting as president of VCTO.
I signed up for my last semester of college classes (For the Fall)
I'm almost done with my last spring semester ever!
It's crazy!!!!!!!!!!

I've got quite a bit of work still to do though before the semester is up, so I don't know if I'll have time to post a whole lot more... But, hopefully it won't be 4 months until the next one!

:)

Happy Wednesday!
A week and a half left until my finals! :)



CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment