Monday, September 16, 2013

And You're Gonna Hear Me Roar...

My 21st birthday is in 21 days.
I can't believe another year has come & gone!

However, I feel like my 21st birthday is going to be a little different than most people's.

It'll probably go a little something like this:

October 8, 2013

12:00AM
(YAY! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!)

12:10AM
(Okay, early class in the morning.. time for bed)

8:30AM
(TAP CLASS! WEEE)

9:30AM
(Living the commuter life… Chilling in the union)

11:30AM
(Sitting in Tech Comm… Being bored)

1:00PM
(Getting my new sideways driver's license!! Weee)

2:30PM
(Script Analysis class…)

5:00PM
(Work all night :'/ Wahh )

12:30AM
(Off work & time to sleep again…)


SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.
MY BIRTHDAY DAY.


There MIGHT just be a couple times thrown in there where I can grab something quick to eat. Haha

AND THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES!


Food for Thoughts :)





No comments:

Post a Comment