Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Words Get Trapped In My Mind...

Words get trapped in my mind…
Sorry I don't take the time to feel the way I do.
'Cause the first day you came into my life,
My time ticks around you.
But then I need your voice,
As a key to unlock all the love that's trapped in me.
So tell me when it's time to say I love you.
All I want is you to understand,
That when I take your hand it's cause I want to.
We are all born in a world of doubt.
But there's not doubt, I figured out, I love you.

Sometimes I go through random Green Day phases.
I can't help it.

I seriously don't even know where to begin.
So much stuff is happening right now.

THE GOOD.
THE BAD.
THE UGLY.

Nothing has really been "Ugly" though…
Not that I know of…

I have three more days left here.
Three more days of dorm life.
Three more days of being a sophomore.
JUST THREE.

I'm not mad about it though.
This summer is going to be great!
I hope so anyways!

I'm trying to focus on the "now" as opposed to the past or the future.
Now is what I can control.
And I'm trying to take control of my life.
I've got goals & I need to make sure they happen!

All in all, it's been a good year!
Thanks BG, it's been fun :)
See ya in a few months ;P

Have a great rest of the week!
& good luck to anyone else with finals left!
(I've got three more before I'm free…)

Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment