Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fear or Love Baby, Don't Say The Answer...

"...ACTION'S SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS."
- Jonathan Larson

Remember when I made a New Year's resolution to try and write something every day? Yeah, that didn't happen. But, I still try to write at least something every month.
I mean, it's better than nothing, right?

So much is happening right now & I feel really overwhelmed.
My aunt got me this "Overwhelmed" herbal spray that I put under my tongue & it's supposed to calm me down & "underwhelm" me, I suppose. Haha
I tried it for the first time today.
I think it worked well.
Check out these products here
I really like it.
They have kinds for all types of worries and such!

Life:
Is crazy.
But what can ya do?

School:
That's almost done!
It's awesome!
I've got about four and half weeks left!
I can't believe I've almost got 2 years of college under my belt already!
That's crazy to me!
It's almost time for me to be a real grownup!

Right now my most recent dilemma is that I have to find a co-op for the summer… and it's a dog-eat-dog world out here & this industry is cutthroat! Everyone is in need of a job it seems like & I just can't catch a break.
I haven't given up yet though! I still have almost two months left to find one!
#optimistic 

I don't know if I had my website up & running during my last post, but if you haven't seen it yet, CHECK IT OUT! :)

Sorry I'm throwing so much out here at once!
This blog is like a catch-up on everything! Haha

Anyways,
I hope you're all ready to have a great weekend!
I've got lots to do!
But, I guess it's better to be busy than bored, eh?
(Apparently I'm Canadian now…)

Happy Thursday :)

Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment