Saturday, August 4, 2012

It All Started With A Big Bang...

So many things.
All the time.

For one: I won "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock" tonight :)

#champin

SO:
School starts again soon!
In 15 days! YIKES!
I can't believe it.
Time series flies.

I have so much to do before I leave though!
So much
So much
So much!

Somehow I'll get everything done though!

I can't wait to be back in the Beeg though!
Bowling Green State University
It's the greatest <3>

& Austin is there.. and I miss him so much!

I did just spend 5 days with him though
& it was super great! :)
Our families met and had dinner together too & that also went well! Couldn't have asked for it to go any better! <3 nbsp="nbsp">

ANYWAYz…
I always end up blogging so late at night & now I'm sleepy!

Have a great night/day :)


Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment