Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Two Months in 7 Pics...

So it's been quite some time.
I've already been on summer vacation (kind of) for almost 7 weeks now I think!
It's been loads fun.

So I guess this is what I've been up to!

Veron and I moved out & said goodbye to our room!

I went back to serving at Raintree Country Club :)

I've hung out with friends :P

I visited Austin! <3 :)
Where I got to go to the Toledo Zoo for the first time 
& see my first Toledo Mud Hens game! :D


I went on vacation with Carrie & her fam! :)

My cousins and I had one last sleepover all together at our grandparents' house before they move :'(

I got to see the live production of 
Hairspray for the 3rd time! :)
& Rachael and I wore really cute outfits :P


So I guess that's what I've been up to!
I hate that I always slack on writing in the summer…
Sorry :(

In other news:
This is my last week of my first session of summer classes!
I have the final on Thursday!
I'm really happy it's almost over!
Despite the fact that the class was really interesting & I think I learned a bunch! :)

I also just finished doing a video project for a scholarship!
It'd be so awesome if I could win it!
I really think I did a good job & put forth some creativity :)

I can't believe that I've already almost been on vacation for two months now!
Time sure does fly! :P

I hope you're all having great summers too! :D
Enjoy these nice days we've been having! :)


Food for Thoughts :)

1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and blogging

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete