Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's De-Lovely...

Uh-huh!
So, it's March 1st today!
& It's been 8 days, which is 192 hours since I've been without Facebook & Twitter!
And I'm doing just fine.

 

It's not even bad & I'm actually getting so much work done.
Crazy.

So, what's my life right now?
It's da bombbb.


Speaking of "bomb"....
"Da bomb" is just something people say to mean, "Awesome" or something like that.
HOWEVER....
Some people take things like the word, "Bomb".... too far...

This past Tuesday
A bomb threat was made on my high school alma mater, Green High School...


This really bothers me.
I'm almost at a loss for words.
I really don't understand what gives people the idea that making bomb threats or suggesting that there is a bomb in the building is okay to do.
It's not.
I can assure you.........

Come on people.
We live in (what was once) an upscale community.
We're better than this.
Stop doing things like this
We've been in the news far too many times.

ANYWAY:
I've got one more day until Spring Break :)
I can't wait to be on the beach & just relax & not think about school.

I'll sure miss BG though while I'm gone.
& Austin <3
& My fam, since I'm not going home <3


I hope you're all excited for the weekend.
#wewewesoexcited ;)
It's (almost) Friday :P

Happy Thursday everyone :)


Food for Thoughts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment