Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Eye-Openers...

I just realized
That people actually read my blog.

It's kind of really cool.

I always sit here while I type away & wonder if anyone will even see what I'm saying.
I love finding out things I think are actually reaching people.

Well:
Today was a pretty good day.
School's getting even closer to ending!
I think, after a re-count, the grand total is 24!
Tonight was the senior cookout.
I got to sit at a round lunch table & eat with my ten best friends.
I loved it.
We played "Remember When.."
So funny.

Also:
I had Shakespeare practice.
A group of us students are performing for some Akron U professors.
Some cool sonnets and whatnot.
I get to use a gavel... ;P

I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE WHEN I'M IN A GOOD MOOD, I GET EXTRA MOTIVATION TO BLOG.
Also: Today during Study of Film, we watched Guys and Dolls.
I'd never seen it.. but, it might be one of my new favorites!

But yeah...
Things are going well.
I love my life.
I can't wait for summer.

P.S.
Since the Indians are doing so well, I think they deserve a blog.
*Next edition, perhaps? ;P

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday evening & an even better Wednesday! The week's half over! You can make it! :)



Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment