Thursday, February 24, 2011

Inside Scoop...

So, everybody, how've ya been?!
I feel like it's been forever.

I always have so many things I wish I could say.
I end up only say about 1/5 of them...

I guess if it were important, I'd eventually get them all out...
But I dunno.. Some things are better left unsaid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question:
Have you ever thought about life?
And by this, I mean really thought about it.
Think about the fact that you can see, think, hear, taste, touch...
It's a really cool thing to think about...
It's a pretty cool feeling.

Question:
What are you afraid of?
Do you ever think about something & wish it didn't scare you?
You wish you could overcome the fear completely...
That sure would be nice...
I'm secretly not brave at all.

Question:
Would you protect some if you could?
I oftentimes consider scary scenarios & imagine myself being the hero.
 I think I deal with crucial, on-the-spot situations surprisingly well.
It always comes as a shock to me when I step it up like that...
Who'd of thunk it?! I might be a little brave after all.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment