Thursday, January 27, 2011

Smile...

Though your heart is aching

Smile even though it's breaking


When there are clouds in the sky

You'll get by

If you smile through your pain and sorrow

Smile and maybe tomorrow

You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness

Hide every trace of sadness

Although a tear may be ever so near

That's the time you must keep on trying

Smile, what's the use of crying

You'll find that life is still worthwhile

If you just smile
-----------------------------------------------------

I have so many things I could say about smiling.
For one: I seriously have never gone a day without smiling.
I consider it something that defines me completely.
Why would you want to go through life being unhappy?
Stop dwelling on the sad, unfortunate things in life and just smile.
That doesn't mean you need to bottle up your feelings and become depressed...
Depression is not in my vocabulary!
I have so many quotes that I live my life by, but to smile...
That's just the easiest way to sum it all up :)

So, SMILE more :)
I dare you all to try and smile more.
I guarantee you'll be a happier person :)





Food for Thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment