Saturday, July 31, 2010

One... Two... Freddy's Comin' for You...

Three... Four... Better lock your door.
Five... Six... Grab your crucifix.
Seven... Eight... Gotta stay up late.
Nine... Ten... Never sleep again...


So, it's about 2:10 AM and I'm watching the original A Nightmare on Elmstreet with my friends.
Did you know that in Toy Story 3, they mention that Andy lives on Elm Street? I found that comical :P

I saw the new one in theaters. I actually really enjoyed it and the way they gave such a detailed background on Freddy.

Earlier in the day, I went to the orthodontist's office to pick up my panoramic x-rays...
I'm going to the oral surgeon's this coming Tuesday for them to tell me when I'll be getting my wisdom teeth out. A little nervous.

I also got to see my cousins from Texas for the first time in over two years.

I'm secretly writing this whole thing now to avoid giving my undevided attention to this movie... I like horror movies just as much as the next person... but sometimes I can't handle them this late at night... and while everyone else is basically asleep!

I hope the little poem at the beginning of this didn't freak anyone out too much... Not what I was trying to do...
But my friends and I did get a kick out of singing that song for a good amount of our road trip to Cry Baby Bridge.

When we finally got there and everyone got out of the car, I snuck around to the other side of the van and hid underneath it... Not a smart thing to do... I screamed and everyone ran inside and in a flash the engine was starting and the van was about to take off (with me underneath)...
I got out from under there pretty fast... You would too if you were about to be run over...Then: I ran up to the driver's side window and smacked my hands against the glass... Everyone screamed and I got a couple good laughs.. :)

Tierney & I are still awake.. faithfully watching this movie.
TWO of the kids have already died... *sigh*...

NEWS FLASH:
I learned today that my dear, dear, sweater-wearing friend Zach is a fellow Visual Communications hopeful! :) & he's read my blogging nonsense... so he's ferrsure stellar

I don't want to stop writing because then I'll have nothing to distract me from this movie...


Nine... Ten... Freddy's back again...

Food for thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment